This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- instructions for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2003 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Please note that documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site, or on any website you visit by either selecting the Text-resize style sheet controls or by changing the settings on your computer.
To change the default text size using the site style sheets simply select the small ‘A’ or large ‘A’ in the top right corner of the content area. This will automatically alter all text content within the website.
Pages on this website can be printed, using the ‘Print’ button that is located to the right of the ‘Text Size’ buttons on the upper right area of each page.
Navigation menus and site banners are automatically removed for your convenience to improve readability on paper.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
Microsoft Word Documents